Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Best Books Ever!


Those of you who know me know that I've never been much of a reader. I'll read my assigned readings but never for enjoyment purposes. Well, I found a new series that I fell in love with. It is the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. All of my friends and random people kept telling me how wonderful these books were and I didn't believe them, until I sat down and read the first one. I became consumed in the story and 2 days went by and I finished the first one...I ran to the bookstore and bought New Moon, 2 days later I finished that one. I ran to the store one final time and bought Eclipse and 2 days later I was done with the series. I never thought I would be one of the people who could read 600 pages in a couple of days, but turns out I am. Those of you who haven't read these books yet should....I'm still trying to convince Jake to read them =)

0 comments: