Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jake is Reading Twilight


So....In an earlier post last month I mentioned that I was trying to convince Jake to read the Twilight series. Well, I am proud to say I was successfull! Actually, more then successful because Jake loves the books just as much as me! He read the first 2 books in about a week and is half way done with the third. When the 4th and final book comes out next year we might have to buy two copies cuz I don't think either of us could wait for the other to finish. I just finished reading the series for a second time! And guess what, Jake is excited to start reading them over again too. If you haven't read them yet, you need to!

0 comments: