Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

36 Week Dr. Appointment

This morning I had an appointment with my doctor. Everything is looking great! She is still measuring about a week ahead of the due date, so my Dr. changed the due date to Dec 1st. He also scheduled my induction for Dec. 8th, just in case she decides to stay in the womb for too long :-) Jake and I are hoping she makes her grand debut before Thanksgiving though. In which case my stomach could hold more of that yummy Thanksgiving Feast!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes, more turkey is good news! Glad to hear it's coming sooner.

Tim and Jennifer said...

ooo how exciting! I loved my delivery!

Meredith said...

Wow, that's great! The end is in sight. Your little girl will be here before you know it- I can't wait to see her! Time is just flying.

Sitton said...

It was fun to come over, thanks for having us! I hope that very soon we can come and visit your baby girl:)