Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family In Town

The past couple of weeks we have been spoiled with visits from family. First my mom and David stopped off for a short visit on David's drive back home for his 7 week vacation from school. It was a lot of fun to spend time with them. We went to a Pioneer Day acitivity thing at a park in Provo, went out to dinner, played with fireworks, and had fun just hanging out. Here is a cute picture of David and Hannah.
That next weekend Jake's mom, sister, and niece came to visit for Aunt Kaye and Uncle Lynn's farewell (they leave on Monday for Budapest, Hungary). It was so fun to see baby Katelyn and Hannah together. They are almost exactly a month a part and they were so cute together.




The following weekend Jake's mom Lanette drove up to help us move. She did so much to help us. I don't think I could have done it without her. She did everything from hauling boxes down 3 flights of stairs to her truck and unloading it at the house to cleaning to watching Hannah so I could get something done. You name it, she did it. I don't think I could thank her enough.

1 comments:

Karon said...

That's cool that Jake's Aunt and Uncle are going to Hungary. My brother, Michael, is serving there right now. I bet they'll meet each other!

Hannah is getting so grown up! What a doll!