Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pictures

A couple of weeks ago we took the kiddos to JCPenney Portraits to get some professional pictures taken of them. It was the first time Liam had ever had his pictures taken professionally. He is 7 months old, so it was about time. They both did great! We got some good smiles out of them.


6 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

How nice to have a JC Penny you can take them to. They are usually pretty reasonably priced and easy to get into. Wish we had something closer.

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

these turned out amazing!!!! I love them!

Ang said...

they are so cute Gretch! I was so relieved to see your good news post about Jake. Been praying for you guys:) Hope all is well.

Michelle M said...

I love the sibling pictures together.

Rach said...

Gretch that girl of yours is starting to look like you!!!! Wow. Loves from the Rach.

Kathy said...

Oh Gretchen - you have beautiful kids! I love Liam's smile! And, I agree with Rach, Hannah is definitely looking more and more like you! I have been way out of the blogging loop lately, so I just read about the cancer whirlwind - oh. my. goodness. I am so glad to hear that things are looking up right now. We'll keep you guys in our prayers. Love you!