Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Beachbody Coach

I decided that enough was enough. I'm tired of being overweight and unhappy with my body. So I signed up to be a Beachbody Coach. I'm committing myself to healthier eating, fitness shakes (Shakeology), and Insanity, while motivating other's at the same time to reach their fitness goal's too. My personal goal is to lose 30 pounds in the next 6 months. That is only a little over a pound a week, totally doable! If you want to join me check out my website: www.beachbodycoach.com/GPOLLARD Let me know how I can help YOU reach your goals. Every 30 day's I will be running a challenge group on Facebook. It is a way to keep us accountable for our workouts and healthy eating. Contact me and let me know if you want to be a part of it!


1 comments:

Rach said...

You go girl!! I'm cheering for you!