Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Little About Gretchen

1.) What I was doing 10 years ago: December 1997

I was 12 years old...so I was in 7th grade...which lets face it, it was kinda an awkward phase for everyone. I remember 2 of my best friends started hanging out with a "naughty" crowd, so it was a big transitional phase where I was trying to find myself and true friends. I was also getting ready for Christmas.

2.) Five Years Ago: December 2002

It was my senior year at PHS! I was just getting back together with Larry for the 2nd time. It was a fun and very restless time because I was trying to decide where I was going to go for college. Part of me wanted to stay with friends and go to southern Cali, but a bigger part of me wanted to go to BYU....because that had been my dream ever since I can remember. I’m so thankful that I chose BYU....otherwise I would not have met my Jake.

3.) 1 Year Ago: December 2006

It was my first Christmas with Jake as a married couple. We flew to Paradise for Christmas and Boise for New Years.

4.) Yesterday:

Going to 1 of my 3 classes that day....ooops =) The semester is basically over and I had studying for finals to do.

5.) 5 Snacks I enjoy:

Wheat Thins with string cheese
Fruit snacks
Any candy
Ice Cream
A smoothie

6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 Million:

Buy Jake a really nice car, buy an SUV for the snow, purchase 3 beautiful homes...1 on the beach, 1 in the mountains, and 1 in some quaint and peaceful suburb. Put money away as college funds for our 4 children, invest, donate money to charity, and put Jake through medical school and purchase him a private practice.

7.) 5 Locations I would run away to:

Hawaii
Italy
Paris
Sunriver
Lake Tahoe

8.) 5 Bad Habits I have:

Checking Facebook everyday
Picking my nails
Not going to the gym
Not keeping in touch with old friends
Not reading my textbooks

9.) 5 Things I like doing:

Snuggling with my hubby
Dancing
Watching movies
Watching my favorite TV shows
Shopping

10.) 5 TV Shows I like:

Moonlight
House
Dancing with the Stars/So You Think You Can Dance
Bones
Extreme Home Makeover

11.) 5 Things I hate doing:

Dishes
Brushing and blow-drying my hair when its wet
Cleaning the tub
Homework
Finding a job

12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment:

Jake
Getting ready for Christmas!
Coming home from work/school
Eating
Spending time with family and friends

0 comments: