Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Tap Performance

On Saturday Feb 16th I performed a tap dance at our Branch Activity. Earlier this week the ward activity chair called me to ask if I could put some dance routines together for the ward activity because the ballroom dancer's she scheduled canceled on her. I was able to ask 2 of my friends Sarah and Jen to come and do some clogging and Irish dancing for the entertainment. I also put together a Latin tap routine to include in the entertainment. I was really nervous because I had never performed a solo for people before. However, it went really well and I got a great response from the branch members. Sis Hassinger approached me following my performance and said she always thought I was a shy person, but once I started dancing I owned the stage and was not shy at all. I thought that was funny =) I tried to post the video of my performance...however it won't upload...I will try again later.

0 comments: