Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Saturday fun with family!


This past Saturday Jake had to work all day so I decided to give my brother and his family a call in American Fork. They invited me to come to the movies and dinner with them. It was so much fun! We saw Enchanted, which is such a wonderful movie! Kiah, my 7 yr old niece "Loved it!" and Leah, my 3 yr old niece enjoyed it too. At the end of the movie when the couple was dancing at a ball, Kiah grabbed my hand and started swinging it to the music as if she was dancing with the prince herself. And little Leah sat on my lap the majority of the time. I love how my nieces love me. I can't wait to have children of my own...they are so wonderful. When we were saying goodbye Leah wouldn't let go of me and kept saying "I want my Greshin!" (PS I love how she says my name) Ugh, it makes my heart hurt to hear her so sad, but I'm glad my nieces love me as much as I love them!

0 comments: