Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 21, 2008

Last Weeks Calamities

Last Tuesday evening my stomach was bothering me, it felt kinda like I had eaten too much. So I went to bed thinking I could just sleep it off....when I awoke to utter discomfort. I preceded to the bathroom where I vomited and other not so fun stuff the remainder of the night. The next day my stomach was still painfully not right with itself and my body ached. Jake and I thought it was food poisoning due to the quick and severe onset....however on Friday night we learned otherwise. Friday night Jake woke up with the same pains and vomited profusely. His remaining symptoms were identical to mine, so now we know this was due to some terrible virus. On Saturday, despite Jake feeling very ill, he had to do 2 presentations. Everyone said he did very well, which is amazing considering how I know he was feeling due to experience. The illness lasted for 3 days for both of us, making last week not the funnest of times. We are feeling much better now and are thankful it wasn't worse.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Caleb's got the same thing right now. It is a bummer.