Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tap Company

I don't think I have mentioned this in my blog yet but I was invited to join a Tap Company by my previous advanced tap instructor at BYU. We rehearse every Saturday and have a performance coming up this summer on June 27th. We have a website with our performance schedule, pictures, and information about us. Check it out if you like! The company is called Foot Poetry Tap Dance Ensemble. Out website is footpoetry.com

1 comments:

We Joneses said...

Hey, Gretchen! I saw your comment on Megan's blog. I had no idea about a BYU tap company... that is awesome. I'll have to check it out!