Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Exciting News!

So...pretty much everyone who reads this blog already knows this but I figured I would make an official post. Last month Jake and I found out that we are expecting a baby! Yay! We have been patiently waiting to have a baby for the past year and we are thrilled that things are finally happening. I am just over 8 weeks along and my first doctor's appointment is on Thursday. The estimated birth date is December 4th and we are sooooooo excited! Hopefully the physician performs an ultrasound so we can hear the baby's heart beat, that would make the pregnancy seem so much more real. For now all I have to show for my pregnancy is nausea, fatigue, and other uncomfortable symptoms. Jake and I can't wait to be parent's, and it couldn't be happening at a more perfect time. We feel so blessed.

1 comments:

Karon said...

Congratulations Gretchen! We are so excited for you guys. You two will be wonderful parents.