Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gretchen's Birthday!

On April 15th I turned 23 years old. It was a great day....despite the 2 exams (1 being a final), 2 papers, and quiz that was due. Jake and I used a gift card to celebrate my birthday at Macaroni Grill that night. We had the best waiter ever, he was so friendly, quick, and helpful. The following day was my sister-in-law Rashell's birthday as well. We met her and her family at Tucanos for a fabulous dinner. My favorite would have to be the grilled pineapple...mmmm. The weekend before my birthday was full of fun activities. Kristy, my brother David's ex but hopefully future girlfriend came up to Provo to visit with us. She is the sweetest girl. We had fun talking for hours. Then we went to Park City with Bobby and Ashley Udall to stay in an amazing house, and the best part is that it was free! Bobby has amazing connections and we stayed in a place that is usually $600/night. We came back home and Sunday and made it back for our good friends birthday barbecue, Riki Bower. It was a lot of fun.

0 comments: