Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Bump Update 16 weeks

This picture was taken when I was 16 weeks and 4 days along. Not much has changed in the past couple of weeks. I have another Dr. appointment on Thursday, so I'm excited to find out how the baby is doing and schedule an ultrasound to discover the baby's gender =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't see the bump...

:-)

Gretchen said...

Look harder Justy =)

Karon said...

I agree Gretchen . . . where is the bump?

Gretchen said...

It's the big round thing on my belly! Sheesh, you two are difficult =)

Tim and Jennifer said...

Finding out the gender is the best part! Once you schedule that appt you'll have a countdown! I'm going to park city on Thurs...but any other day you want to swim just let me know :)

Brittany said...

You look so cute, you totally have the "pregnancy glow".

Leslee said...

You are looking very cute:) The ultrasound is exciting because then it seems like a real person in there:) (oh ya and it is lots of fun to find out the gender) I think it's a girl, I voted! We are going out of town at the end of this week and will be gone off and on until the middle of July. If you are here we could get together then. My mom will be here too so it will be fun to chat.