Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Babysitting and Better Bump Picture

Yesterday my sister-in-law Rashell dropped off two of her children at my place so that I could watch them while she took her oldest child to get back to school pictures. I absolutely love babysitting for her because my little nieces and nephew are adorable and I just love them. While I was changing little Daniel's diaper Leah brought a picture of her that was on the fridge and said "Look Geshin, its a picture of me doing this", which was followed by a reenactment of the monkey face Jake taught her how to do. I couldn't help but take another picture of her and the cutest monkey face attempt ever. She then went back to the fridge and brought a picture of her older sister Kiah and said "Geshin, this is my favorite of Kiah." Could she be anymore adorable?


Daniel was smiling a lot while I was playing with him on the floor, but of course every time the camera flashed the smile quickly turned to something else, but he of course still looked just precious.

Below is a picture of "the bump" at 24+ weeks because I didn't like the one posted earlier. Rashell mentioned that my baby bump at 6 months looks like hers at 3. Which I took as a compliment despite the fact that I really really want to show more.

6 comments:

Sitton said...

How fun that you got to babysit. A little practice before your little girl comes.

Chrissi said...

Cute bump! You're an adorable pregnant girl :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

Be very happy that you still look so small. I say I never looked larger than the day I left the hospital so watch out! You look so good!!!

Karon said...

That is an adorable baby bump! You look fantastic! Your niece and nephew are pretty darn cute too.

Serena said...

You are adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.