Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

23 Weeks!


It was pointed out to me that I haven't posted an updated baby bump picture in a while. So I took one today. It didn't turn out that great...but you get the idea that the bump is growing. The baby is now 11 inches long and weighs over a pound! She continues to be very active. Her movements are so strong I can see my tummy move as a result of her. Something really sweet happened on Sunday....The baby wasn't moving very much but then her daddy (aka Jake) got up to bear his testimony and the little thing got so excited to hear his voice and started moving around a ton. I thought it was really cute how she's already showing signs of being a daddy's girl.

1 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Daddy's girls are the best! You are still looking fabulous. Wish we could have had another pool day before I moved :(.