Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Thanks Brittany!

Ten years ago, I was...
13 years old. That would be the summer before 8th grade. I was probably at some sort of soccer camp or practices by now. I believe that was also the summer I was put in the advanced performance class at my dance studio...so I was trying to learn all the dances and catch up to the other girls.

Five things on my to-do list...
1. Clean out and organize the closets so there is room for baby stuff.
2. Get ready for work.
3. Go to the gym with my hubby after work.
4. Read Eclipse to get ready for the release of Breaking Dawn on Saturday!! Wooohooo!
5. Finish watching So You Think You Can Dance!

A snack I enjoy...
I LOVE ice cream, perhaps the best thing ever invented. I also like apple slices dipped in caramel. Ooooo....wheat thins and string cheese is also tasty. Did I mention granola and yogurt? Pretty much I like many many snack foods.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire...
I would buy a house and a bigger car for the family...like a Suburban or something. We would pay for Jake's medical school and help purchase a practice when he finished. Put money away for our daughter's college fund and invest. Maybe go on vacation to somewhere by a beach. It would also be fun to buy a boat.

Places I have lived...
Paradise, California
Provo, Utah
Orem, Utah

I tag......Jen, Karon, and Leslee

3 comments:

Karon said...

This post made me really hungry for a snack! Also, I am loving So You Think You Can Dance this season. Joshua is my favorite!

Leslee said...

Hey it was fun seeing you! Yes we have the Deco one from Babies R Us and we really like it. We wanted to get a safe-ride as opposed to snugride because it fits bigger sizes. We didn't want to have a big/tall baby and end up having to get a new one after a couple months (like Nika did). I also liked the pattern because it was more nuetral but even with the blue didn't seem too boyish!

Leslee said...

Oh also Sean is trying to start doing research for Prof. Savage and so he has been going to the group meetings and stuff. Anyway so he thinks that Jake works for him? Does he? Also did Jake already apply for Medical School in June?