Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

20 Weeks!!

Wow, It is hard for me to believe but yesterday I was officially 20 weeks pregnant. Our little girl is quite the active little thing. I feel her move very frequently and each time I can't help but smile. Both my mom and Jake were able to feel her move as well. It is so fun to realize that there really is a little person in there. We can't wait to meet her! I'm glad we still have 20 weeks to prepare, there is still so much more to do to get our home ready for her!

I don't think this picture does the baby bump justice...it seems so much bigger to me, haha.

1 comments:

Brittany said...

You look so good and so skinny, I'm jealous :-) Congrats on making it half way, the next half is always more fun because it ends with the birth of a beautiful baby.