Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's A Girl!!!!

This morning my parent's, Jake, and I went to my gender ultrasound. The baby looks healthy and measures a little big for dates so the baby might be coming a little earlier then anticipated...Nov 30th instead of Dec 4th. But we'll see. The most exciting part was when he asked if we wanted to know what we were having. And he told us that we are having a little baby girl!! Jake and I couldn't be happier. We are sooo excited to add a beautiful little girl to our family. One of the first things Jake said was "I guess we need to start saving for the wedding". I think he is funny =) For the past couple of weeks I have been planning out what I wanted to buy depending on whether it was a boy/girl. After the ultrasound I went on a bit of a shopping spree. I bought the most beautiful peachy pink dress with tiered ruffles on the bottom which I am really excited about...and a few other things. Now we have a few months to prepare for the little one!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

I am SO excited for you! And how fun that your due date was moved a little, the sooner the better.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Wohoo! I've been thinking of you today, wondering when you' d post the results. Congrats!!!

Sitton said...

Yeah! Nika and I were waiting for you to post! Little girls are lots of fun, there are SO many cute things to buy:)

Heather Gray said...

Yeah, a girl! That's one I haven't gotten to hear yet. Congratulations!

Keli and Jacob Langston said...

That is really exciting...little girls are the best! They are so fun to just cuddle with and dress up...even Jacob has fun picking out outfits and matching bows etc. We can't wait for the little one to finally arrive...and I'm sure you are even more anxious! CONGRATS!!!

stace said...

yay!!! that is so exciting we are so happy for you guys! let me know if you want anything from gymboree and i'll hook ya up!! congrats again guys that is so exciting.

Karon said...

Congratulations! I think having a girl first is the best - they are so precious and so sweet!