Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2 Weeks Old!

Our little girl is 2 weeks old today!! She is growing up so fast! I was reminded of this when on Dec 15th she lost her umbilical cord. Now she can bathe like a big girl :-) She has been such a joy to have in our lives. One of the most amazing things has been to watch Jake take on his role as dad. He absolutely loves his little girl and hates to leave her to go to work every morning. He is really good about helping me with everything I need and gladly changes her messy diapers without being asked. I love watching him interact with her. He enjoys making up songs for her and slow dancing with her in his arms. I'm so grateful to have him as the father of our beautiful child.

Here are some of Hannah's favorite things:

Spending time with daddy
Looking at the Christmas tree
Nursing
Swinging in her cradle swing
Being held
Sleeping
Being kissed

I've been meaning to post some pictures of her from a week ago. So here they are!

Hannah and Grandpa Ron
Such a little angel
Her first smile caught on camera!
Her first sponge bath at home
All bundled up in her cute little robe
He loves his girl!

This one makes my heart melt: Hannah clutching on tight to her daddy's hand
I love this picture. She is so beautiful!
Hannah and her Uncle David meeting for the first time.
Hannah with Grandma Geri and Uncle DavidShe loves her Uncle David

5 comments:

Brittany said...

She is getting so big. She is absolutely adorable! I hope you're doing well and getting all the sleep you can!

Michelle M said...

I love the picture of her sleeping with the pink bow with the gem in her hair, and the one of Jake and Hannah's hands is TOO PRECIOUS. That's so sweet to hear how great Jake has been to both you and Hannah. I've been lucky with a serving husband as well, and it seems like he's always trying to make my life easier in any way he can. All we can do is thank the Lord everyday for our wonderful husbands!

Meredith said...

What a beautiful little girl! That one of her holding Jake's hand is so precious!!

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

She is such a cute baby. I love the dark hair.

stace said...

she's adorable!!!