Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Introducing Hannah Joell

Jake and I are pleased to announce the birth of our beautiful baby girl! Hannah Joell Pollard: 8 lbs 12 oz and 20 inches long. Yes she is cute and chubby. She is such a good baby and pretty much just sleeps. The labor went really well. I checked into the hospital at 3:30am and had her by 11:52am. We are recovering well. I will post pictures and go into greater detail about the birth as soon as we get home in a couple of days.

9 comments:

Sitton said...

Congrats! We can't wait to see pictures and hear more!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Yea!! Hannah is such a cute name. That is a chunky baby. Glad to hear everything is well. Can't wait to see pictures!

Brittany said...

I cannot wait to see pictures!

Michelle M said...

Yay, yay, yay! Beautiful name. Congratulations, and I hope you and Hannah stay in good health.

You sound so upbeat about your labor ("went well"). That's an interesting perspective!

Jacki's travels said...

Congratulations! I think Hannah is a cute name too. I hope you all continue to do well. I am glad everything went so well with the birth.

stace said...

yay! that's so exciting. chris told me you were in labor yesterday and i was thinking about you hoping all was going well! cute name too! can't wait to see pics of a pollard baby!

Karon said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures!

Meredith said...

Yay!!! Look at that- she made it out on her own. Congrats- I am so excited for you! I will keep watching for pictures.

Jennifer said...

Yay for baby Hannah!