Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hannah Pictures!

Here are some recent pictures of our growing baby Hannah! She is developing quite the personality! She smiles all the time and communicates like she really understands what is going on. Yesterday Hannah was sitting in her bouncer in front of me and I called her name twice and she looked over at me. Then while she was looking at me I said "Hannah, you know your name don't you." And she nodded her head like she was saying "Yes mommy I do!" It was so precious. Grandma was there too, so I have a witness :-) She also has a little attitude sometimes. A few days ago I was blow drying my hair and Grandma Geri brought Hannah in to see me. I wasn't looking at her so she peeked up over Grandma's shoulder, looked right at me and made this loud "Maaaaaah" sound. I looked at her and smiled and a few seconds later when I looked away she made the same sound. Apparently she likes to be center of attention, which isn't a problem because everyone adores and loves her. Here are some recent pictures of her...I can't believe she is 8 weeks old!

It is so hard to catch her beautiful smile on camera, but I caught the end of it!
Isn't she gorgeous!?



Our sleeping angel.
All bundled up and ready for church!

She looks beautiful in this sweater and hat that Jakes Aunt Kaye knitted for her.
Bath time is her favorite! This picture captivates her total relaxation while being pampered.
She absolutely loves our Christmas tree...so we have yet to take it down ;) We wanted to get a picture of her with it.
Her smiles make my heart skip a beat. Check out that hair!!! I have yet to figure out how to tame it down, but its sure fun!

6 comments:

Serena said...

How adorable!!!! I love all the pictures. You must love having the camera around to catch all her cute faces.

Karon said...

Man, I know I've said it before, but that girl sure has a lot of hair! Thanks for posting all of these precious pictures . . . she is a doll!

Michelle M said...

The picture of her sleeping is very precious. I took tons of sleeping pictures of Dayton, but none of Daphne, but I wish I had.

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Her hair is just to die for! So cute!

Alyson said...

Her hair is adorable! She is so beautiful!! Congrats again! You do good work!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I am still seriously in love with that hair!