Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You should get one too!!

A couple of mom's in my branch were talking about how they are all getting Seven Peaks Season Passes this summer and suggested that I do the same. They mentioned that in the summer it get's too hot to go to the park, so they take their children to the water park. It sounded like a blast so I got one! I am way excited. Hannah loves bath time, so I'm thinking she will be a big fan of the pool. I did some searching online and found some good deals on swimming suits for Hannah and I. They arrived yesterday so I just had to try them on Hannah. Here are some cute pictures of her in the adorable swimming suits. They are for ages 6-12 months...but I'm guessing she won't be able squeeze in it at a year old, I just hope they last the summer. I tried mine on too, but I'm going to spare your eyes and not document that :-) For any of you moms that are reading this, you should get a season pass too!! It is only $49.95 for the summer and children under 4 are free.


Hannah is quickly becoming a pro at sitting up on her own.

4 comments:

Karon said...

We've got a pass too and I'm really looking forward to taking the kiddos this summer! Hannah's bathing suits are absolutely adorable!

Michelle M said...

Those suits are ADORABLE. I need to get one for Daphne, because our apartment complex has a pool.

Serena said...

How cute!!!! I love the swimsuit!

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh!! Gretchen! She is the cutest baby ever! I love her outfits!