Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

A Few Pictures

Last week Hannah and I went to lunch with Jake. When we got home I was fiddling on the lap top while Hannah was playing on the floor. Next thing I know I don't hear anything. Hannah fell asleep, on the floor. It wasn't even naptime yet. It has been at least a year since she has fallen asleep randomly not in her bed. So precious. She must have been totally exhausted. I was able to change her diaper and her pant's without waking her up. What a little sweetie.

Hannah and I snuggling on the couch after church.

A close-up of the pretty princess.

2 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

i love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Gretchen, I love that close up of Hannah. She is so beautiful! You have been blessed, too! mamas