Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello 3rd Trimester

On Saturday I was officially 28 week's pregnant. Which mean's I am in the 3rd and final trimester of this pregnancy. Wowzer's. I felt the little guy hiccup for the first time a couple of day's ago. So precious. According to the ultrasound he weigh's about 3 lbs, has chubby cheeks, big lips, big eyes, and an attachment to his hand being right by his face. We are so excited to meet him. And now we just have to weight 2.5 months.

Baby bump at 28 weeks

2 comments:

Meredith said...

It seems like that has gone by quickly! (more so for me than you probably...) You looks great! You really carry well. :)

Jennifer said...

Oh, I miss you guys!