Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Another Reason We Love Shutterfly

Hello blogging friend's.

Guess what folks? Shutterfly.com is doing a special promotion where you get 50 free holiday card's for writing up a blog post about Shutterfly and the amazingness that is this company/website. I have used Shutterfly a lot over the years.


I made Jake this photo book last year as a Father's Day Present. I have also made photo books as present's for my parent's and Jake's parent's. Last year I made a Christmas card on their site that I just loved. This year I am working on another one, here is the sneak peak.

With Love Chartreuse Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

They have so many beautiful Christmas Card designs. Go here to check them out and make one of your own! Photo Calender's and Personalized Card's also make great gifts. Shutterfly.com is very user friendly and always has special discounts and promotion's to make your creation's even more affordable. Now go to Shutterfly.com and get started on your own masterpiece!

2 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

hahahahah! This is hilarious! That's the card I modeled my christmas card after! Like it's a little different because a made a few changes here and there but mostly it's the same. We are on the same wavelengths.... I love it though that is super cute!

Janneke said...

So cute Gretchen! I totally love your design. :) And I just signed up to get the cards too. Thanks for your post - I had no idea! I use Shutterfly a ton. They are always giving away stuff which is awesome.