Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Fathers Day 2009

I made Jake this photo book for Father's day. It arrived early so I already gave it to him. He really is a wonderful Father, I am so grateful for him. I have seen a lot of dad's who arn't very involved with their children's lives. Jake is not one of those dad's. He volunteers to change diapers, loves helping me to give her a bath, hold's her every moment he can while he's home, gives her countless kisses on the cheeks each day, makes up silly songs to sing to her, dances for her and with her, make's her laugh like no one else can, and tells her contstantly how much he loves her. He would do anything for her and I love him tremendously. Take a look at what I made for him.

2 comments:

Serena said...

You are so thoughtful and cute Gretchen!!! I bet he loved it. It will be so fun to have them look at it together!

Steph said...

What a great idea!! Maybe I'll steal it and do one next year for Derek. :)