Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Sleepy Girl

Yesterday Hannah was more tired than usual. I placed her in her bouncer and left her to get on the computer. About 10 minutes later I couldn't hear anything and I came in to discover this.
She had bounced herself to sleep. About 20 minutes later I could hear some rattling coming from the living room again. I walked in to find that she had woken up and without making a peep she just started bouncing again. What a silly girl.

In the past couple of weeks she has also developed a fascination with her feet. Particularly her left foot. She is constantly sticking it in her mouth. So adorable. Here are some pictures of catching her in the act.

She has continued to find weird and uncomfortable sleeping positions. Here is her latest.

3 comments:

Michelle M said...

I think it's funny that her crib is RIGHT next to your bed, yet she naps on your bed; we did the same with our kids.

Jeni said...

Gretchen! This is Jeni Ellsworth from the branch. I promise I'm not a stalker, but I saw your blog on your facebook page and IT'S SO CUTE!
I just love little Hannah. Could her outfits be any more fabulous??
I'm adding you to my blog list so I can stay updated! :)

Steph said...

Love those little toes! She is so cute! Her entire face lights up when she smiles, it's really sweet.