Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Liam is 4 Months Old!

Our little boy turned 4 months old today! It seems like just yesterday I was writing Hannah's 4 month old post. Now I know why my mom told me to treasure this infancy time, it really does go by so fast. Liam rolled over from his stomach to back 2 weeks ago. He is reaching for things, holding onto toy's, and loves to watch everything going on around him. A month ago (on April 28th) he laughed for the 1st time. It was music to my ears. That same day he slept 8 hours straight at night for the first time. What a good boy.

He has always sucked on his hand when he is hungry or tired but a few day's ago he discovered his thumb! It is the sweetest thing to see him putting himself to sleep sucking on his thumb. When we hold him sitting down he still loves to sit upright. His favorite time is getting his diaper changed. He will just smile up at you and laugh and talk in the sweetest little voice. It definitely makes the fact that I change his diaper every couple of hours less of a chore and more of a privilege.

He had his check-up a few day's ago and did so well with his shots! He didn't even cry with the 1st one, but the nurse warned me that the 2nd shot stings and sure enough he cried with that one. Poor little tike. He was a bit more fussy and had a mild fever but I'm just glad he is getting the protection he need's to keep him healthy.

Stats

Weight: 16 lbs 2 oz

Height: 26"

Head: 16 3/4"

Here are Hannah's stats from her check-up when she was 4 months old. It is kinda fun to compare. Turn's out Liam is exactly the same height Hannah was, but he is just a bit more chunky. He has her beat by over a pound. Now I know why it is becoming increasingly more difficult to lug the chunk around in his car seat. What can I say? The kid loves to nurse.

Love this big grin! This is the face we wake up to every morning.
Trying to get a picture of Liam and I
This is a sweet one of him. He has the most gorgeous blue eyes ever.
He is definitely filling out his car seat.

I love this stage in infancy! We are having so much fun with our little man!

2 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

I'm head over heels in love with him!

trashmaster46 said...

That's a lot of cute :)