Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Reading

Hannah loves to read. Her favorite book right now is A Cuddle for Little Duck by Claire Freedman. It is always the last book she wants us to read to her right before bed. Yesterday I found her reading the book to Liam. And the funny thing is she actually knew words that were on specific pages. What an incredible memory! She did little quirks that Jake and I both do when we read to her. Like when she gets to the page about the frog Jake always says "ribbit ribbit ribbit" while he tickles her and she does that to Liam. Or there is a page where the baby duck wiggles its tail and I always shake the book and say "wiggle wiggle wiggle". The video is a little long but it is so stink'n cute. At one point Liam's foot gets in the way of the page and Hannah gently moves it aside and says "no no baby bruh-uh". That part makes me laugh every time. At the very end she even says bye to the camera. Thank you Hannah for sharing your love of reading with your little brother, and for being so adorable.

2 comments:

LV said...

Oh my goodness Gretchen, she is so cute and happy. I love that she mimmicks you and Jake. Little Liam is too cute for words too. Just sitting back relaxing.

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

I am glad you are updating your blog a lot because I missssss you! Keep the posts coming.