Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Double Stroller

We splurged and finally bought a double stroller! The Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller, to be exact. We love it!! Hannah loves to get in it and Liam is so comfy in it that he fall's asleep. I love being able to take the kids for walk's together by myself now. The stroller even folds up smaller than our Graco single stroller! It is amazing. It turns on a dime, fits through door-ways, and is very easy to fold and lift. It fits newborn's up to 5 year olds. I did a lot of research to find the perfect stroller, and I'm very happy with our choice. Here are some pictures of the kid's in it.

Hannah looks kinda funky in this picture. I took away her pink purse she was holding right before I took the picture. And she kept her arms in the position she was holding it in. Silly girl.
Taking the kids for their first stroll in it. You can see Hannah is holding her purse again :-)
Liam asleep in the stroller.

0 comments: