Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Loving the Play Gym

Hannah has loved playing in her cute new play gym. She's not quite 3 months but she is already using her hands to grab the toys and hang onto them or bring them to her face so she can suck on the toy. It is fun to watch her in it. Today she played in her gym for 45 mins while I sat next to her and caught up on some good reading. Every so often she would look up at me and talk or give me the cutest grin. Here are some fun pictures I took of her playing.

3 comments:

Janneke said...

Wow, look at that head of hair!!!

Alyson said...

She is sooo cute!! Have I mentioned how awesome her hair is?!

T.J. and Kathy Christensen said...

She is such a doll Gretchen! And, I, like everyone else apparently, think her hair is the coolest ever!