Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pay It Forward

"The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade (or possibly store-bought) gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!"

3 comments:

Serena said...

How fun! I will so do this!

Unknown said...

Sweet! Free surprise gift! I'll be waiting for it. ;)

Shalyse said...

I'd love to be your third person, if you don't mind! I just found your blog from facebook. So fun to see pictures of your beautiful Hannah! I have a new niece named Hannah! How precious!