Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

New Toys


Today Hannah and I had fun going on a mommy-daughter shopping trip. I got her a bunch of new toys, but these two are here favorites.

The Bumbo Baby Seat
I put Hannah in the chair and she seemed to love it! The first picture I took was this one with a HUGE smile. She sat in it for about 15 minutes just happy as a peach.

Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Play Gym


I've been looking at play mats for a few months but haven't been able to decide. Finally I went with this one because of its great reviews and the cheapest one I could find. Hannah loved laying under it and actually grabbed onto the toys hanging right above her. Needless to say it looks like we made some awesome purchases today that should help free my hands a little more.

1 comments:

Michelle M said...

Any toy that gives you 10-15 minutes to get something done really quickly is definitely a good buy. We love bumbo seats, too.