Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dancing Again

Many of you know of my love for dance. I have been dancing since I was 2 1/2 years old. The only time I haven't been dancing since that age is the past 18 months....since I became pregger's with our little Hannah. I am quickly learning that as a mom, it is important to make time for yourself and continue to do the things you love and are passionate about. Well, I started dancing again, and it feels wonderful. I joined back up with a tap company I was on before I became large with child. It is called "Foot Poetry Tap Dance Ensemble". Our big concert we are preparing for will be January 9th at the Covey Center for the Arts in Provo. I hope those of you who live in the area are able to come. It will be a fun show of not just tap but clogging and Irish dancing as well. Until then we have several smaller performances for the community.

Posts without pictures can be a tad boring. SO I will end with a couple of pictures.

Uncle David came to visit this weekend. We took this picture right before he left to head back to Rexburg.
Grandma Geri and I took this picture this morning. It is a new outfit Grandma just bought her and we wanted to try it on to make sure it fit. Notice how she is standing, ON HER OWN. (Please ignore the boxes, our office is not unpacked because we don't have a place for our books.) She took her first step last week and everyone say's it looks like she can walk by herself, its just a matter of confidence now.

5 comments:

Michelle M said...

SO FUN that you're dancing again. I love dancing, too, but I doubt I'm as good as you are. Good luck with all your performances.

Meredith said...

That is great that you are dancing again! How fun- I would love to come see your show! And I can't believe that Hannah is going to be walking. It's so funny to see little cuties up on their feet!

Serena said...

I'm so happy you are dancing again! Good
for you friend!

Brittany said...

Way to go starting to dance again! You've inspired me to get out there and find a class.

Tracy and Odie said...

she just gets cuter and cuter! and i LOVE you dancing :)