Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hannah's 1st Halloween

Jake has been sick for the past week, so Hannah and I celebrated Halloween on our own this year. Her costume is a hand-me-down from her cousin.

Hannah made an adorable little chicken!
Hannah and I spent time with my brother's family eating chili, drinking cider, and eating lots of candy :-) It was fun, but we look forward to celebrating it with a healthy Jake next year!

Hannah and her cousin Leah.
Hannah with my sister-in-law's mom Rexine and her cousin's Daniel and Leah.
Trying on Little Mermaid's wig.

5 comments:

Michelle M said...

There's nothing better than getting a costume free. In the last 3 years of having kids, I (or rather- my mom) purchased ONE costume. Other than that, we borrow and use old ones.

Anonymous said...

Hannah red is not your color. You obviously feel the same way. Happy 11 month old birthday today!!
Love, Amma

Anonymous said...

I think your little friends including Rexcine are adorable. Sorry I wasn't there to see you all! grandma geri

Tim and Jennifer said...

How fun! Good luck with the interview.

Tesera said...

I think she is the most adorable chicken i have ever seen!! she is too cute!!