Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Hannah is walking! Video included :-)

Hannah began taking a few steps by herself at the end of October. The little munchkin became an expert at walking around rooms while holding onto furniture/walls. One day we noticed our girl being more efficient by cutting corner's and letting go for a couple of steps. Jake left us for a few days for an interview and when he got home Sunday night Hannah was ready to show off her skills. Jake and I were laying on the couch watching Hannah when she stood up at the far end of our long couch and walked to the other side of the couch (8 steps) without holding onto anything. It was so cute watching her wobble around and catch her balance a couple of times to keep going. We have been trying to catch her walking on video and this morning I was able to get a few good ones. Now for your viewing enjoyment, I introduce to you Hannah, the amateur walker:

This first video display's her ability to pivot and change directions mid stroll. In the second video she walks towards me 8 steps and then sits down. And the last video is mostly for my mom :-) She wanted me to post more video's of Hannah talking.

Disclaimer: Please ignore my high pitched squeal of a voice. If only there was a mommy mute button....

6 comments:

Aja said...

She is such a cutie-pie!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Ooo those first walking days are so fun!

Tesera said...

she is so cute, and you have the cutest little mommy voice so no mommy mute button needed!! :)

Tracy and Odie said...

too cute!!! i love the mommy voice too :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I haven't commented on these videos. I've watched them a dozen times. Thinks for putting them on your blogger. Love, mamas

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I haven't thanked you for the videos. I love them!!!Love you, mamas