Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Family Christmas Pictures


I've been looking forward to doing Christmas Card's this year but Jake and I spent a lot of money on our family pictures and Hannah's 6 month portraits earlier this year. In order to save some money my sister-in-law Rashell was kind enough to take our pictures this past weekend. She did a wonderful job and I am very happy with how they turned out. The only thing that could have been better was Hannah's smile. Mostly because her smile was nonexistent the majority of the time, at least for our family pictures. It's a good thing she's so adorable, not many people can pull of the grumpy scowl face and still look pretty.




















7 comments:

Jeni said...

Olivia has pretty much trademarked the whole scowling at the camera thing. We tried to get Christmas shots for my family last year and the moment the camera came out she just bawled. It's only just barely starting to get better!
And you're right; Hannah is so pretty, it doesn't matter if she's smiling or not! I love her little pink cardigan!

Megan said...

The pictures look great! You have such a good-looking family. Red is a great color on Hannah.

Meredith said...

Your pictures turned out great! So cute.....you remind me that we really need to take some family pictures for Christmas....

Michelle M said...

I love your coordinating outfits! And your pictures look great (despite Hannah's expressions). We don't have a "Christmas" portrait for our Christmas cards, so I used a family picture from a Pumpkin Patch! Ha ha. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

Today is Dec. 3, 2009 and Hannah's 1st birthday! One year ago today I was honoring my role as a mother & nurse as I supported my darling daughter as she labored and delivered her precious baby girl. I loved you both from my first glance, gretchen and Hannah. Grandma geri wishes you a happy birthday! I will love you forever!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Hannah! I will love you through the eternities!

Serena said...

I love the pictures! It looks like she is really getting big! Your family is so cute!