Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Family and Brian Regan

A couple of weeks ago Jake's family drove up from Idaho so that we could all go to Brian Regan's live concert in Salt Lake City. Thursday night was the show and it was amazing. Brian Regan is hilarious. If you have never heard of him go here. This was our second time attending one of his live concerts and he did not disappoint. Within the first minute I was laughing so hard I was crying, and by 5 minutes my stomach was in pain from laughing so much.

I took this picture of Brian and the following videos with my cell phone. I don't know why but the video is sideways....if someone knows how to fix it please let me know.




We had a friend babysit Hannah and her 3 cousins while we all went to the show. It was hard to leave her but she did great for the sitter and we had a wonderful time. Jake's sister and her family stayed with us for a few days. It was fun watching all the children playing together. Hannah's cousin Macey just loves her to pieces. Macey even told her mom when they got home that she wants to come live with Gretchen. What a little sweetheart. It was so fun having family in town. And we can't wait for our trip to Disneyland with them in 6 weeks! Woooo hooo!

Katelyn and Hannah sharing a toy. Katelyn is 1 month older than Hannah.

An attempt to get a picture of all 4 kiddos before bed.


I used some hairspray and scrunched the back of Hannah's hair. It looked adorable.

Our happy girl.

1 comments:

Michelle M said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous you saw Brian Reagan. I've loved him since our Freshman year at BYU. I'd love to go to one of his shows someday...