Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Hannah's 18 Month Portrait's

When Hannah was 6 months old we took her to Fotogenix to get her pictures taken. Well, since they did such a great job last time we decided to take her there again. And we are so very happy with how they turned out. We paid an arm and a leg, but it is definitely worth it. Here are our Top 9.

I love this picture of her beautiful smile. It really captures her personality.

She looks like a model in this picture. She is gorgeous!

She basked in all the attention!

This should be in a magazine. Perfect. Check out those buff calf muscles!

So sweet.

Beautiful smile.

Happy little girl.

She is already a little dancer! Up on her toes with her graceful little arm.

Love this one too.

9 comments:

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Those are so adorable!!! Love it!

Jeni said...

Ahhh! Those are GORGEOUS! I can't get over it. What a beautiful girl!

Holly said...

I love the pictures, they did a really good job! what a beautiful little girl!

Jennifer said...

The first one is definitely my favorite! And I like the book one a lot, too.

Michelle M said...

These are all beautiful- I can't even pick a favorite.

Helena said...

Oh my gosh, these are some of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen. She is beautiful.

Karon said...

These pictures are so precious. Hannah is growing up so fast! I think the first one is my favorite!

Keli and Jacob Langston said...

She is beautiful! What a happy little girl. Makes me want to take Addi in for some professional pictures.

Aja said...

You are so lucky to have such a beautiful little girl. Congratulations!