Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4 Year's and Counting

4 year's ago today Jake and I were married in the Oakland California Temple. What a perfect and special day it was. A great beginning to a wonderful marriage. I didn't think it was possible to love Jake more than I did that day, but I do.

Watching him become a father multiplied my love by about 9434789 times. He does so much for our family and still has the endless energy to play with our girl until bedtime. When he is home and Hannah has a dirty diaper he immediately changes it without being asked and even without a second thought. When he serves her, he is serving me. When he does the dishes he is pretty much winning over my heart all over again.

Yup, Hannah and I are lucky girls. He not only expresses love through service but verbally too. "I Love You" is definitely the most common phrase used in our house. I love that.

Thank you for 4 wonderful year's Jake! I can't wait to see how much more I will love you next year.

4 comments:

Karon said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tesera said...

so sweet!! your little family is adorable gretchen!!!

Heather Gray said...

Yep, it pretty much just gets better every year. Congratulations on four!

LV said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Sorry we missed each other while you were in Idaho. We will for sure be stopping by when we head up to Courdelaine in August:)