Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome to the World

Our little boy was so excited to enter the world that he did so 10 day's early. He was born at 10:31am today. Weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs 10 oz and a lengthy 22 3/4 inches. Labor only lasted about 7 hours and I only had to push twice! I know I know *pats self on back*

We are doing great! He is a sweet little baby and we already love him so much. He is just perfect. I will post the birth story soon, with pictures.

7 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

I LOOOOOOVE that little bundle. I can't wait to see him again! Although I am jealous he liked derek more than me.

Tesera said...

Congrats Pollard family!!

Brittany said...

I know I already posted on FB, but congrats again! I'm so excited for you.

Leslee said...

Wow congrats!! That is exciting and I am glad everything went well. Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Chrissi said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more details!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful news and congratulations! Can't wait to hear more!

Erica said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting. I can't wait to see pictures and hear the story.