Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

18 Weeks Pregnant

This pregnancy is flying by! 18 weeks down, 22 week's to go. I don't think 22 week's is long enough....all I can think about is only 22 more week's of uninterrupted sleep. Ugh. I figure some of you are curious as to the development of this here baby bump. Unfortunately the little pumpkin isn't that noticeable yet. I wish I was like some of you ladies out there who look pregnant week's after conception. The nice thing is that I haven't had to wear maternity clothes yet. My jean's are a teensy bit snug but it is nice to still fit into them.

Jake felt the baby kick for the first time yesterday. It was exciting for both of us. I love feeling a little person inside of me. What an amazing thing we mother's get to experience. I have my first OB appointment in Moscow this week and soon we will find out the gender of this new little addition. I'm hoping for another girl :-) What do you guy's think it is?

Humor me and tell me I look 18 weeks pregnant :-)

The bump is more prominent in this picture.

6 comments:

Adam, Ashley and Lucy said...

18 MONTHS pregnant.... Sorry, you only look 18 WEEKS pregnant :) So excited for you!

Samantha said...

I was always hoping for another girl after I had Zara, but I am so glad I have a boy too! So if it's a boy you can be happy too. I say this b/c I was worried about it when I was wondering what I was pregnant with the second time around! Ha.

Michelle M said...

I can't believe you WISH that you would show the pregnant belly sooner. I would have loved to have stayed in my own clothes for longer! Ha ha. You look amazing.

Anonymous said...

Dad and I hope for another beautifully spirited addition. We had 4 boys and 1 girl, gretchen. If we could have had another daughter I would have been thrilled. If Hannah is blessed with a sweet little sister that will be great, but if she is blessed with a brother and enjoys the same loving relationships you shared with your brothers, well then she and her parents will be blessed!
Love, mamas

Helena said...

Aw, you totally look pregnant.

Megan said...

I have to admit I'm feeling the opposite about my pregnancy; it is taking SOOO long! Christmas could not come quick enough, especially since I've started having intense Braxton-Hicks contractions that wake me up at night. I'm getting a good head start on sleepless nights! I can't wait to hear what you are having! Definitely text me when you find out.