Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

4th of July 2010

I know I know. The 4th of July was 2 month's ago. Sheesh, don't rub it in :-) July and August were really busy for us, so this post has been delayed. A lot. But the fact that I haven't done this post yet has been nagging at me. And I feel like I NEED to do this post before this blog and I can move forward. :-)

This year we spent the 4th of July with Jake's family in Boise. We had so much fun! Hannah and I went to this fun park/water park with Mimi, Aunt Aubrey and her children. We ate Subway and supervised the children as they had a blast running around the park. It was the best free park I have been to.

Since the 4th fell on a Sunday this year we celebrated it on Saturday. Saturday morning we woke up and had a short flag ceremony. Following that we went to Cracker Barrel for a scrumptious breakfast. I had French toast. And it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

After breakfast we went to the Boise Temple to look at the beautiful ground's. Then we went to the theater where we saw Toy Story 3. Such a cute movie. Hannah did wonderful until she did #2 and never wanted to sit still again. Jake pretty much missed the ending. He is always so willing to take one for the team :-)

After the movie we took Hannah home so that she could take a nap before going to the Buckley's for a BBQ. They grilled fabulous steak's. Yum. And then we had homemade ice cream and brownies and finished it off by shooting off our own fire works. It was a fun night but by 11:30pm Hannah was beyond ready for bed. Thank you for a wonderful holiday weekend Mimi and Papa!

Below is a collage of pictures from the 4th. I got about 239853 pictures of Hannah and her cousin Katelyn holding hand's. It was so precious. You can also tell how much Hannah adores her Mimi and Papa. She doesn't give snuggles to just anyone :-)

0 comments: