Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

WE ARE HAVING A.....

The gender ultrasound was this morning and we found out that we are having a baby BOY!!!!!! Crazy!!! I told Jake we can stop now that we got 1 of each :-) It was so fun seeing the little pumpkin squirm around. He is a gorgeous healthy little boy! Jake was just glowing when the technician announced that it was a boy. We are so excited. Hannah was just staring at the screen saying "baby! baby!" It was adorable. Grandma bought him his first little outfit's right after we found out. I am so excited to buy stuff in the boy section now! And we definitely can't wait to meet this little guy.

Now we need to start thinking of names. Any suggestion's????

Here are some pictures of the cutie:

Profile of his handsome little face


His little footsie

10 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

I'm so excited! Boys are so fun. I thinkk boy names are harder than girl names. Oh and it's harder to find cute boy clothes on sale. But you will have so much fun! I, of course, have a special love for little boys. Congrats! I hope you are feeling well.

Tim and Jennifer said...

I'm so excited! Boys are so fun. I thinkk boy names are harder than girl names. Oh and it's harder to find cute boy clothes on sale. But you will have so much fun! I, of course, have a special love for little boys. Congrats! I hope you are feeling well.

Michelle M said...

I actually think boy names are easier. Here are some names from MY list: Gavin, Grayson, Cole, Preston, and Corbin. You are welcome to any of these names!
I loved your comment on being done because you'll have a boy and a girl. That's actually EXACTLY how I really feel. I feel complete with my two children, and I'm very happy to have a boy and a girl.

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

those ultrasounds are amazing! I love his little face. He is going to be a charmer. We love you guys- jake, gretchen, hannah, and the boyfetus. We called Jack Shlock until he was born. It was derek's invention. i'm excited for joann's tomorrow. Love,
Kelli

Meredith said...

Congrats guys! You will love having a little boy- they're so fun. :)

Derek and Kelli Hill said...

Pedro...that shall be his name.

Tesera said...

congratulations gretchen on a beautiful, healthy, baby boy =)

Megan said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys. It is crazy thinking of you two being the parents of a boy, but I'm sure it will seem perfectly normal once he comes along. Congratulations again!

Leslee said...

Congrats! It really is so fun to have a boy and a girl. Little boys are so sweet, they really just melt a mommy's heart. I thought it would be wierd to have a boy after Summer but I LOVE little Knox and after a few diaper changes you get used to the whole boy thing:) Boys names are pretty hard.
PS. I am totally feeling complete with two kids too...atleast until we are through with med school:)

Helena said...

Yay! Your little guy is going to be so cute. I don't have any name suggestions, but I would love to read your list of possible names when you have it. That would make an excellent blog post.