Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

32 Weeks!

Only about 8 more weeks to go people!


Yesterday I had some fun and put together her adorable pack and play. It will serve as her bassinet, changing table, and play pen until we have more room for a nursery. Here is a picture of it below.Jake thought I went a little overboard because I even put diapers and baby wipes in the designated areas on the changing table....but who knows how early she wants to come? :-)

She is moving around a ton, although I have noticed more of a sleep-wake type cycle because she will go an hour or so without a movement. Her hiccups are quite consistent too. It seems like every time I lay down to sleep her adorable hiccups start and quickly turn to annoying, haha. My heartburn is starting to get worse at night. Lately I have to go get some rolaids in the middle of the night, which really do the trick! Other than that and the backaches I have no complaints! I now have doctor appointments twice a week! I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going by.....

4 comments:

Sitton said...

Sometimes all the moving gets a little annoying but you will miss it after she is here. It sounds wierd but I remember the night that I had her trying to sleep and feeling so strange that she wan't inside me anymore. I hope things keep going well. And tell Jake it is very neccessary to get everything ready, even the diapers and wipes:)

Heather Gray said...

I love that pack-n-play, Gretchen! I also had everything ready weeks in advance with both of my boys. Jeremy made fun of me, too, but I wanted everything to be perfect for their arrivals. It relieves some of the stress by being prepared. Also, bad heartburn during pregnancy can only mean a head full of hair!

Tim and Jennifer said...

That pack n play is cute! I'm glad Kyle slept in a pack n play in the beginning because now when we go places he can fall asleep in one, instead of only being used to a crib. Your belly is still looking small!

Serena said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the cute pack-n-play! You've always had good taste. :-)