Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

35 Weeks!


I am 35 weeks along with this pregnancy and can hardly believe it. After my next appointment I will be seeing my doctor every week! It's crazy how quickly time flies by. Jake and I started a prenatal class at the hospital on Monday. It is a 2 hour class once a week for 4 weeks. I am excited to learn more and become comfortable with the birthing process. In 2 weeks our baby will be full term, which means anytime after that it is safe for her to be delivered. I sure hope she comes early :-) I'm still sleeping very well despite the frequent trips to the bathroom and to the cupboard to get some rolaids. Jake and I are very excited to welcome our little one to the world within the next month.

This past weekend I was able to meet my family in Rexburg to celebrate my mom's birthday. It was fun to spend time with them and see where my brother David is living.

Today is Halloween!! So Happy Halloween everybody! Halloween is not one of my favorite holiday's, but it is still fun! Tonight we are having some friends over to watch a football game. We will also be handing out candy (if the little tricker-treaters make it up the 3 flights of stairs) and watching a scary movie.

4 comments:

Karon said...

Happy Halloween! You are such a cute pregnant woman! I hope your baby comes early too.

Tim and Jennifer said...

you look good! Can't wait. You are on the count down!

Michelle M said...

You'll like the birthing class. They really fill you in on the process, and they cover several different outcomes. HOWEVER, a lot of the guidance goes out the window when you're actually IN LABOR. When I was in labor with Dayton, everyone kept telling me to relax during contractions so I could dilate, but I don't think relaxing during the worst pain I've ever felt is possible. They also told me to take deeper breaths, but I insisted on breathing my way!

Brittany said...

You look so cute! I love your shirt in this pic. I'm glad you're still feeling good and sleeping well. She'll be here before you know it!