Our baby is growing up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our little boy is growing up....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our princess is growing up....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag I'm It!

Thanks for the tag Stace....apparently I have to write about 6 quirks. But I'm not really sure what I do that is considered quirky, so here it goes.

1. I have this problem where I'm not able to throw food away, so I save everything. However, I refuse to eat anything that is over a day old. Jake gives me a hard time because there are always a few left overs in the fridge that never get eaten.

2. I'm addicted to checking my email and facebook. It's not like I get a lot of emails, I just HAVE to check.

3. When I find an entree that I really like at a restaurant I always order the same thing. I'm just not that adventurous when it comes to the food I eat.

4. I HATE listening to talk radio. Which is really problematic because Jake loves it. So during long car rides we usually compromise by him getting to listen to talk radio while I take a nap.

5. Usually when I buy a book I start to read it, forget about it, and never finish it. With one exception: any Stephenie Meyer book (Twilight series or The Host)

6. Jake gives me a hard time for this one too....I tend to start drinking a bottle of water and never finish it. I've been better lately but usually he can quench his thirst by walking around the house and finishing the half drank bottles of water.

I hope you learned something new! And that you don't think I'm too weird :-) I tag: Brittany, Leslee, Serena, and Karon.

1 comments:

Michelle M said...

Too funny. Dido on 2, 3, 4, and 5... I hate talk radio (but Derrick loves it, what is it with men?), I always get the same thing eating out, I LOVE Stephanie Meyer but nobody else, and I check my email 10 times a day, just to see if I have one new... So if you're quirky, I am, too! I posted my quirks a week ago.